Become a SPICT Platinum Partner
Adapt the current SPICT™ to include your organisational logo.
Request other minor amendments to suit your country or organisation.
Create an electronic version of SPICT™ (e-SPICT) to add to your own health and care records system.
Join the International SPICT Programme and work together to support its ongoing development.
Benefits for you and your organisation
- SPICT™ 2022 and/or SPICT-4ALL with your organisation’s logo in your chosen language.
- SPICT™ guides for primary or secondary care with your logo
- Your own electronic version adapted to suit your organisation’s system
- Your profile at the top of your country’s Partner Page
- Your profile on the Platinum Partner Page
- Consultancy advice from the SPICT programme team
Funding raised through the SPICT Platinum Partners option helps support the International SPICT Programme. It enables us to continue SPICT development and offer free access to the website content.
2023 fees for Platinum Partners
£250 (logo only)
£750 (electronic version or other SPICT™ adaptations)
These are one-off charges for joining the Platinum Partners group
Payment is processed by The University of Edinburgh
Once your application is approved, you will be contacted for your organisational details to arrange payment.
If you want to discuss other options, please use our Contact Form.